A robust and reliable trigger mechanism is a prerequisite for successful upgrade of the sniper rifle. The commonly supplied mechanism is sufficient for base springs. However, when a stronger spring is used, the probability of its damage increases considerably. And this unfortunately does not avoid even those made of cheap metal alloys. Only a steel machining mechanism can provide the most durability.
Rifles working on Marui VSR or AWS do not have the best way to capture the piston. It is caught only at a small edge and at an angle of 45 degrees. This is relatively sufficient for the base weak springs but can not withstand any stronger spring. In addition, after pulling the breech, the piston is lifted (caused by a 45 ° angle of catch) and crosses the cylinder. Returning to the original position is impossible and usually causes a spontaneous shot.
The offered metal CNC trigger mechanism has a completely different solution. The piston catch captures at an angle of 90 degrees (also referred to as the Zero Trigger). It does not interfere with the cylinder, the area of capture is larger, and it can also withstand strong springs.
The hybrid piston consists of three different materials: Lightweight aluminum body, teflon ring for good slip in the cylinder and stainless steel piston catch. The inside diameter is 13.5mm and the piston is also suitable for more robust springs. The piston is provided with a full-stop stop, which is screwed with a sealed screw. The impacts of the piston are so quieter and the impact is spread over a larger area.
Thorn is made of one piece of steel and galvanized as a protection against corrosion.
CNC Trigger has the following features:
- Body made on precision CNC machines from light but durable 6061-T6 aluminum alloy.
- Aluminum parts with high quality anodized surface.
- Piston, lever and spindle lock are made of steel and hardened to hardness HRC48-55.
- The trigger tip is provided with a ball bearing for smoother triggering.
- Inner shafts made of stainless steel
- A pair of twin-screw springs reliably returns the catch to the starting position.
- Composed of 27 separate parts.
- Easy installation within fifteen minutes.
- The kit is designed and manufactured in the Czech Republic. Partial technical solutions are protected!
This high-quality trigger mechanism is designed for Marui AWS and Chinese MB44xx Chinese copies (eg, 4401,4402,4403,4404, 4410, 4411, 4412 ... etc). Not suitable for rifle series VSR or MB02, MB03, CYMA CM 703 ... etc. Can not also be used for M24
- Upgrade CNC trigger mechanism
- Hybrid piston
- Steel spring guide
- Pin Strut and Mounting Bolts
- Piston outer diameter: 19.7 mm
- Piston internal diameter: 13.4 mm
- Piston length: 77.5 mm
- Piston weight: 30g
- Pin length: 69.30mm
- Guide diameter: 8,95mm